7.30.2018

Surprise! It's a New Show!

Hello everyone! Here we are back again, with another batch of Goranger! Wait, what? You're telling me this is not Goranger? That's right, we're doing a new show! Don't worry, this won't stall the progress on new Goranger releases in the least, we were just super excited to break the news ASAP.

So, what's this new show, you ask? Join me after the cut, and find out!



That's right, our next show will be Blue SWAT! IMO this is a mostly forgotten-about show, being stuck in the middle of Janperson (itself a show that wasn't much talked about until it started being subbed) and the much-beloved B-Fighter, but it is a precious gem. I hope you guys find it as enjoying as we did!

Before we get to the good stuff, a PSA: releases for this show will be in softsubs, dual-track ONLY. We're putting both the English subtitle track and Portuguese subtitle track in the same file, for convenience. The English track will always be the default, so you don't have to change anything unless you understand/are interested in eventually understanding Brazilian Portuguese.

For translation notes, I'd just like to point out we chose to keep "invade" as-is because the baddies are aliens, and evil aliens "invade" planets, stars, and apparently, people.

And now, without further ado, here are the links!


6 comments:

  1. NICE! Thank you! I actually just recently got interested in this show, and to my dismay, saw that no one had subbed much of it in English. But now that's changing! I look forward to this project very much! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah, never thought I'd get to see any more of this show! Here's to hoping someone throws it on MEGA or KRDL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god, you guys are legends for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have waited so long to see this translated ! You guys rock !!
    Do you allow me to use your translation for french audience ?
    Thanks for the hard work.

    ReplyDelete