10.05.2015

Recruitment Time!


Edit: The position has been filled for now, thanks everyone who applied!



Alright y'all, Shourikan here, and you're probably gonna want to kill me after I spent three months without posting and then appear without any episodes to show for it... Well, can't blame you if you want to, but please don't kill me :(

Here's the thing: I've been taking longer than expected not to revamp the episodes from 1 to 32, but to make sure 43 onwards are up to our standards of quality. You may think this is stupid, and that it shouldn't take that long, but guys...  We're not native English speakers. So, sometimes, our English can be, well, not as good as a native's. Takes a real effort to make the subs as natural as possible to an English speaker, and that's what's been taking this long.

That's why I came up with the idea of this post. It's actually something I should have done a LONG time ago, really. We need someone who can help us make that happen a little bit faster.

Basically, what we're asking for is an editor. We need a person who can get the scripts we have, and make them a) natural-sounding and b) consistent with what we already have.

People who want to apply for the position please leave a comment with your email address, and I'll reach you

So, tl;dr: we need an editor, please email us or leave a comment here if you are interested.

rampagesubs@live.com

Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to edit the English scripts, I just need to know what equipment I would need, what the job entails, and what time limits are needed. I'm extremely fluent in English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, my email is, koinupup@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have a go, as with the comment up top, tell us what I need to do and I'll do it as well as I can! Email = doctorrobert98@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete